We know, it’s all that boring stuff that nobody ever reads.
If you have a question or concern, and would rather talk to a real human in real words… drop us a line. We’re pretty easy to get along with and would love to hear from you!
Returns & EXCHANGES
One day you’re a size small and 4-5 pasties later… you realize you should have bought a medium. We’ve been there, and take pride in making sure everyone in the Because Marquette family is taken care of.
Having issues with your order? Give us a shout, we’re happy to help.
7-Day Return Policy
All returns, refunds, and exchanges are valid within 7 days of purchase (in-store) or 7 days of delivery (online).
Manufacturer defects, damaged, or incorrect items are exceptions and valid within 30 days of purchase or delivery.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the shipping and processing of your return. Credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days.
All mail returns much include our returns form. Please download, print, and fill out the form. Include this completed form in your shipment along with your returned items.
Please send all returns to:
321 South Front Street
Marquette, MI 49855
7-Day Return Policy: all returns, refunds, and exchanges are valid within seven days of purchase (in-store) or seven days of delivery (online). Merchandise must be returned in its original condition with merchandise tags in place (if applicable).
Manufacturer defects, damaged, or incorrect items are exceptions and valid within thirty days of purchase or delivery.
Please allow two to three weeks for the shipping and processing of your return. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional two to twn business days, after your credit has been applied, for it to post to your account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions of commercial sale (the “Terms and Conditions”) of Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC (the “Seller”) bind the Seller and its customer (the “Buyer”) and apply to and form an integral part of all quotations and offers made by Seller, all acceptances, acknowledgements and confirmations by Seller of any orders by Buyer and any agreements (“Agreements”) regarding the sale by Seller and purchase by Buyer of goods and services (“Products”), unless and to the extent Seller explicitly agrees otherwise. Seller reserves the right to unilaterally modify or amend any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The current version of these Terms and Conditions and any modifications or amendments supersedes all prior versions of these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions may be found at Seller’s website (www.becausemarquette.com) and is otherwise available upon request.
At Because Marquette we value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding the information you entrust to us. Therefore, you should know that when you make a purchase from us, we may on occasion share your mailing address with select third-parties for our marketing purposes only.
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
The content available through the Site is the sole property of Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC or its advertisers, suppliers or licensors. All material published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except as otherwise explicitly agreed in writing, Because Marquette owned content received through the Site may be downloaded, displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use only. Content owned by Because Marquette advertisers, suppliers or licensors may be subject to additional restrictions. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate or in any way exploit any of the materials or content received through the Site to anyone without BecauseMarquette.com express prior written consent. You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, or objectionable or that is inaccurate, and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Our sites contain links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third-party content or a link to a third-party site is not an endorsement of that content or third-party site.
By using this Site, you agree under penalty of perjury to make the following statements:
- a) I am of legal age to view material discussed above, in accordance with the laws of the region in which I reside.
- b) Any material that I am viewing is exclusively for my own personal use and I will not give, sell or otherwise provide any of it to anyone else.
- c) I believe I have the unalienable right to read and/or view any type of material I choose.
- d) I am aware of the standards of my local community with respect to the materials offered on this Site; I am familiar with the materials offered by this Site; and I represent, warrant and certify that the links, information, and use of materials on this Site do not violate any standard or law that applies to me. In the event that a law that applies to me comes in to affect that would prevent me from viewing material on this Site, I agree to no longer access this Site.
- e) I recognize that this Site has no control over the content of websites which are listed or linked on it and that it takes no responsibility for the content of those other sites.
5) By viewing and/or using this Site, you agree that BecauseMarquette.com will not be liable for any commercial loss; inconvenience; loss of use, time, data, goodwill, revenues, profits, or savings; or any other special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages in any way related to or arising from your use of this Site and/or Services. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Because Marquette, its employees, directors, shareholders, members, officers, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) related to or arising out of your use of the Site and/or Services, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to your use of the Site and/or Services.
6) WE AND OUR ADVERTISERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS PROVIDE THE BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM SITE AND SERVICES ON AN AS IS AND AS PROVIDED BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE SITE AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR, BUG OR VIRUS FREE AND SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY OR BY ANY MEANS, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY COMMUNICATIONS DIFFICULTIES, ACESS DELAYS, ANY INTERRUPTION AND/OR DATA DELIVERY, NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, OR EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
7) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OBLIGATION ARISING THEREFROM OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER LIABILITY IS ASSERTED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT PRODUCT LIABILITY) AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIM THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE YOU OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100).
8) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD PARTY PRODUCT AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM SITE AND THAT BECAUSE MARQUETTE MAY FORM PARTNERSHIPS OR ALLIANCES WITH SOME OF THESE VENDORS FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROVISION OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU. HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AT NO TIME IS BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING ANY THIRD PARTY’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, NOR WILL BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU HEREBY DISCLAIM AND WAIVE ANY RIGHTS AND CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST BECAUSEMARQUETTE.COM WITH RESPECT TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) Use of our Site is subject to existing laws and legal process. Nothing contained in these Terms shall limit our right to comply with governmental, court, and law-enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our sites.
10) You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of our Site, Services or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
11) These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any action to enforce these Terms before a court of competent jurisdiction in Marquette County, Michigan, or if such jurisdiction is not available, then in a Federal Court of Michigan.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I hereby grant Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC permission to use my photograph, video, or other digital media (“photo”) in any and all of its publications, including web-based publications, without payment or other consideration.
I understand and agree that all photos will become the property of the Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC and will not be returned.
I hereby irrevocably authorize the Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, or distribute these photos for any lawful purpose. In addition, I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photo.
I hereby hold harmless, release, and forever discharge Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE PHIOTO RELEASE. I AFFIRM THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR, IF I AM UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, I HAVE OBTAINED THE REQUIRED CONSENT OF MY PARENTS/GUARDIANS AS EVIDENCED BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS.
Please contact us with any questions by emailing us at email@example.com
By submitting a photograph to Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC or by otherwise agreeing to our use of a photograph according to these Terms, you agree that you have read and fully understand these Terms and will comply with them in their entirety.
Don’t give us photographs that you didn’t take yourself or don’t have permission to give to us. You represent and warrant that you have taken the photograph yourself and own the copyright in the photograph, or have received the express permission of the copyright owner to have the photograph used and shared by us in accordance with these Terms.
3. PERMISSION OF ANY PERSON PICTURED
Make sure that you have permission to take the photograph of any and all people appearing in the photograph and have their permission to have their image and name used by us. If any people pictured are minors, you must obtain their parent or guardian’s express permission to have their image and name used by us. You represent and warrant that you have express permission of everyone who appears in the photograph (and their parent or guardian, if applicable) to be photographed and have the photograph and their names used and shared by Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC in accordance with these Terms. Before obtaining their permission and sharing the photo with us, send them a copy of or a link to these Terms.
4. USE OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND CONTENT
By submitting, or otherwise agreeing to our use of, a photograph or other content, including but not limited to photo captions, your name, and the names of any person appearing in the content (collectively, the “Content”), you irrevocably waive all moral rights in or to such Content and grant us the worldwide, unrestricted, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to (a) publish, publicly display and perform, modify, edit, alter and otherwise use the Content in whole or in part, without further consent, review or participation from you, for any purpose throughout the world (including commercial and promotional) in any medium or format now existing or hereafter created, including but not limited to print or recorded material, websites, and social media platforms; and (b) use your name, commentary, and other information about you in connection with the Content. We reserve the right to use, not use, or discontinue using any Content in our sole discretion at any time.
5. THE CONTENT YOU SUBMIT
You agree not to submit any Content that:
Infringes any intellectual property rights of any other person or third party, including but not limited to copyright and trademark;
Defames or invades the privacy or publicity rights of any person, living or deceased, or infringes upon any person’s or third party’s personal, property, or other right;
Is inappropriate, sexually explicit, harassing, abusive, harmful, violent, or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way;
Contains any virus, worm, corrupt file, or other forms of malicious code or content that may harm a website or computer; or
Violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
6. CONFLICT RESOLUTION, WAIVER, AND INDEMNITY
If you have a disagreement with us or think any of your Content has been used without your permission or in violation of your rights, let us know so that we can try to work it out. You can reach us here:
Mail: Privacy Officer
321 South Front Street
You irrevocably waive all rights and agree to release and hold harmless Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC from any and all claims, costs, expenses, damages, causes of action and/or liabilities, of any nature, whether direct or indirect, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising out of or relating to the Content, including but not limited to defamation; invasion of the rights of privacy or publicity; violation or any moral or artist rights; personal injury, damage to property, or any other similar matter. You further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC harmless from any loss, injury, damage, claim or cause of action related to your violation of any these Terms & Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms are held by a court to be unlawful, invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with any other law or regulation, it is to be severed so that the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions are not affected.
When we refer to “Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC” or “us” or “our” or “we” in these Terms & Conditions, we mean Because Marquette and That Girl Amber, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, sub-licensees and assigns.
9. JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW
The Website is controlled, operated and administered by us from our offices in Marquette, Michigan in the United States. We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use at any locations outside the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local law. You may not export any of the Website in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations. These Terms shall be deemed to have been made and performed exclusively in the United States and shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the United States without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States for any claim related hereto, arising herefrom or in connection herewith and agree not to bring any action, claim, suit or proceeding against us in any jurisdiction other than the United States.
TALK TO A HUMAN
If you don't hear back from us right away, we're probably in the middle of nowhere exploring the back 40. Rest assured that once we kick off our muddy boots and hang our packs to dry- we'll be in touch faster than a transplant can buy a shovel on October 1st. (Seriously though, if this is your first Yooper winter... make sure you have a shovel before October. You can thank us later.)