Sunsets, surf and smiles.
On the western shore of Presque Isle Park you’ll find one of Marquette’s most popular views of the sunset. Watch the sun go down behind the silhouette of the Huron Mountains and smaller islands off in the distance, or venture further down the shoreline to watch the Yooper surfers catch some Lake Superior waves.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC