Our neighbors in Munising have really pretty rocks.
Welcome to America’s very first National Lakeshore! With miles of pristine beaches, towering sandstone cliffs and almost 100 miles of trails to enjoy- Pictured Rocks is a must-see location in the UP of Michigan. From land or from water, this area is breathtaking and can be enjoyed through all seasons.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC