The place to be during Marquette’s week of summer!
McCarty’s Cove is one of Marquette’s most popular beaches and home to the Harbor Lighthouse. Small islands peak out of Lake Superior and the sandy beach is ready for volleyball and soaking up the sun.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC