One island to rule them all.
Little Presque Isle is 430 acres of pure heaven. Gorgeous sand beaches surrounded by rugged shoreline cliffs, towering forests and a stunning view of Lake Superior and her rocky islands peeking up over the water. The bedrock you’ll find here is some of the least common bedrock type along the entire Great Lakes shoreline. This is one of three areas where you can see these 2.3 billion year old formations in Michigan.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC