Campfire songs awaken the Dead River waters.
Flowing southeasterly to its mouth along Lake Superior- the Dead River is enjoyed by many, including the campers and kayakers at Tourist Park Campground in Marquette, Michigan.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC