Black Rocks, also known as the Marquette initiation ceremony.
The Black Rocks of Marquette are an ancient rock formation that stands 20-30 feet above Lake Superior. You can find these rocks on the North point of Presque Isle Park in Marquette, Michigan. Peter White Drive is a one-way scenic loop that circles Presque Isle Park and can be used to access the Black Rocks parking lot near this popular cliff jumping spot.
Marquette Etiquette: Thank you for protecting this location while enjoying it- by minimizing your impact on the surrounding area and the wildlife that calls it home.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
All designs © Because Marquette, That Girl Amber, LLC